Vinyl flooring has long been the most popular choice for kitchens, bathrooms and foyers. With today’s technology, vinyl flooring can be more durable than ever! Some things to consider when purchasing a new vinyl floor are:
- The area in which the vinyl floor will be installed.
- Is the area prone to standing water?
- Is the area heavily traveled?
- Are there heavy pieces of furniture?
- Is there an existing vinyl floor?
If the area where your new floor will be installed is in a high traffic area, be sure to tell your sales representative to point you in the direction of a more durable, heavier vinyl. By choosing a better quality vinyl, your chances will also increase of finding a floor with scuff mark resistance and a warranty that will cover furniture indentations.